The rental returns from letting residential condominiums in central areas of Metro Manila range from 8% to 15% yearly, according to a survey just released by the Global Property Guide. The smallest apartments in each segment earn the highest yields. For instance, studio apartments in the prime areas of Metro Manila can earn around 13%-15%. But the highest returns are available on the smallest studios (30 sq. m.), which earn rental returns of an average of 15.1%. Larger studio condos (40 sq. m.) earn slightly lower returns (12.9%). The same pattern holds in other condominium segments. One to two bedroom units (measuring 50 – 90 sq. m.) earn around 12%-15%, but the highest returns can be earned on the smaller (60 sq. m.) condos, which earn rental returns of 15%. Larger 1 – 2 bedroom condos (80 sq. m.) earn rather lower returns (11.5%). “The pattern is unusual,” says Matthew Pollock, publisher of the Global Property Guide. “Instead of a smooth progression from high yielding units to low, we have high to low with high-yielding ridges or lumps at particular apartment sizes - which correspond to the smallest case of a particular number of bedrooms.” Here are some of the benefits you may wish to consider: · Condominiums generally appreciate in value at a rate which is almost consistently higher than the inflation rate. · Finding an occupant for a condominium apartment is relatively easy in because of low vacancy rates. · There is an increasing demand for the condominium lifestyle and the luxury and convenience that it provides. · Because a minimal amount of upkeep is involved, the economic benefits are more attractive for the first-time investor. · There is the convenience of having many of the management and maintenance problems taken care of by the condominium corporation, and the professional management company, if any. · Facilities such as tennis courts and swimming pools are maintained by the condominium corporation, thereby freeing the new investor from the responsibilities of upkeep.
by global property guide. For investment please call Mr. Norman C. Garcia at +639175667626 / +639238889574.
- The owner is protected by the bylaws and the rules and regulations set by provincial condominium legislation, by the original project documents, and by the bylaws and rules and regulations. For example, many condominiums do not allow pets in the building because of the potential wear and tear on the apartment. This type of rule protects and benefits the investor.
Section - Phillipines Emerging real estate overseas markets are certainly offering rewarding opportunities. Any smart investor will definitely think seriously about such prospect and will react promptly towards gaining lucrative returns without wasting any time. Whether you are planning for the retirement or move frequently to a particular country for a vacation, investing in overseas property has a lot of significant benefits attach with it. Now the question of too much investment in the single go is troubling you, then investment in international property is the answer to this difficult question. Investing in a property overseas means buying property that has not been constructed. Then while you are preparing to build, you can watch your unit value increase. Many investors across the world think that this is an excellent investment which is here to stay for many years to come. Dealing with the preconstruction property has good number of advantages attach to it. With a small amount of money; you can reserve a property that would predictably worth double of its current price after the construction is over. The preconstruction property can be availed at significantly less price as compare to the finished house, which is the reason a lot of people from middle class opt for this process As the tourism industry is enhancing, so are the prices for the property in the international market resulting in high capital growth. Buying property overseas will also significantly raise possibility of traveling abroad to your investment property for holiday purposes and then the personal use element is a definite advantage. The cost saving of accommodation for investors is a very attractive proposition however renting a property can also provide excellent returns. Here You may consider this affordable low risk with ZERO INTEREST and high yield Condo investment, which will bring you more than 24% yield per annum! Indeed the “dream home” has become more tangible for the Filipino homebuyer, and it is this strength that motivates end users to save up for a condo unit property. It is also for this reason that the local property industry will maintain its momentum in spite of the global financial crisis, since the real estate as deemed as the “safest investment”, Coupled with sufficient liquidity, improved barrowing policies, and attractive financial terms, the property sector is seen to move forward in 2010 and beyond.
For more details please feel free to call at +639175667
As the real estate market continues to lean in favor of the buyer, one may find this is the best time to look into buying a condo. Whether you wish to live on the ocean or in an urban downtown area close to shops and restaurants, it's a given that comfort and price are among the top considerations of condo buyers. The amenities a condominium provides are a luxurious bonus, and the more made available for the cost the better for the new resident.What are the top amenities and characteristics of a prime condo property? If you are seriously shopping for a new place to live and wish to take the condominium route, you should note buying a condo differs slightly from renting an apartment. For one, you'll own the place and, depending on any covenants, will be able to decorate and customize your living space to meet your needs. Also, what you buy is what you get, so you want to make sure your beach or urban condo has all the amenities to make life comfortable.
What should you look for? Depending on your tastes, here are a few preferences among condo buyers:
- Hardwood Floors - for easier cleanup
- Ceramic tiles in kitchen, bathrooms, and on laundry room floors
- Granite or corian countertops in the kitchen - makes quick breakfast cleanup a breeze
- Crown Molding and high ceilings for a sense of space
- Entry Intercom and Security System
- Laundry Room with appliances, so there's no trudging to a Laundromat
- Large balcony for relaxing after work
- Parking Garage access or reserved on-site parking
- Storage Units for bikes and other equipment
As you search for your next home, take a look at what condos have to offer. The little things can go a long way in providing aesthetic beauty and comfort to your new home.
Condominium lifestyle is often associated with upscale and elite living conditions that only the rich and famous can afford. This has actually become a misconception and false notion because in the modern trend, condo living is affordable and accessible by everyone. Living in condo units is practical and cost-efficient because of the many benefits and advantages that this modern setup can provide. Thus, if you are still deciding on what type of dwelling place to avail, then it is worth knowing the different things you can enjoy with condominium lifestyle.
What are the advantages of condo living?
Here are the most common and obvious reasons why living in condominiums are wise investments in contemporary days.
• Location. Most condominium buildings are constructed in premium locations such as at the heart of the metropolis. This certainly means you are situated right at the center of the cosmopolitan near all the important establishments and buildings in the metro. You have the privilege of easy access to everything such as public and business establishments and transportation. Those who have work in the city do not have to wrestle with the traffic problem and time constraints since they can choose buildings strategically located near their workplaces. Going to the department stores where you can avail your groceries and other important items is also done with great comfort and convenience.
• Amenities. There are provided amenities and common facilities in most condo buildings that residents can rightfully use and enjoy. You have the privilege to use several recreational services exclusively provided for members and residents such as swimming pools, tennis courts, lobbies, elevators and gyms. Some of these amenities are subject to the management's rules and regulations however accessing it for free are given to owners of condo units within the premises.
• Secured and regulated environment. Imminent in condominium buildings are security services and state-of-the-art security devices which are available 24/7. You are definitely ensured that you are well protected and safe within your condo units with a round-the-clock security. Furthermore, residents need to comply with the regulations and restrictions of the management to maintain the standard and quality of living especially in common places within the building.
• Maintenance. Unlike singe-detached residences that have the sole responsibility in terms of maintenance, condominium lifestyle has shared decision-making and maintenance responsibilities. The payment for your monthly membership fees goes to the expenses spent on the maintenance, sanitation and beautification of the entire property or condominium building.
Opting for condominium lifestyle is definitely a brilliant idea especially for budding professionals, students and modern families who wish to enjoy the comfort and trend of modern lifestyle. You can actually choose among different types of condominiums such as condo apartments, townhouses among others. All you need to do is to find the right real estate agent who knows about condominium living and you are set to enjoy the features of this modern lifestyle.
If you want the pride of ownership without dealing with all of the hassles (and costs) of owning a home, buying a condo is a perfect solution. Condo sales are increasing as more people begin to see the many benefits of condo ownership, versus renting an apartment or being tied to a house. If you're tired of renting, want to reduce your mortgage payments or want to live in an environment with more amenities, consider buying a condo. Here are three of the top reasons to own a condo.
1.You want to get more from your money.
One of the best reasons to buy a condo is to start building equity in property. If you're currently renting an apartment or single family home, your monthly rental payment are going to waste. For a similar price you could be living in a condo and working toward owning a piece of property. Even in a shaky economy, as we're experiencing right now, investing in property is a smart move. When you buy a condo, your monthly expenses may not change but your mortgage payment will actually be going toward helping you build equity and your credit. Why throw your money away on a rental when you could be improving your financial picture with a condo mortgage?
2.You want to save money on your housing costs.
Moving into a condo makes a lot of sense if you are currently making huge mortgage payments for a home. Home owners all over the country are feeling the crunch and for some, moving into a less expensively priced home is the best solution. Overall, condos have a lower selling price than single family homes, which means that you'll be paying considerably less per month for your mortgage. The extra money that you save each month can go toward paying off credit cards and improving your quality of life. Condos also make sense for retirees or empty nesters that do not need as much space as they did earlier in life. Downsizing to a condo with less space and lower payments is a perfect solution for this group of people.
3.You want to save time and have more amenities
Condo complexes offer a lot of benefits that just aren't possible with single family homes. At the very minimum, you'll find a pool or small gym in a condo complex. Some complexes have amenities that rival any five start hotel, with tennis courts, shared park areas, meeting rooms and barbecues. These amenities can really be a convenience for condo owners. In addition, the shared spaces mean no yard work to take care of, which frees your weekends and evenings up for other pursuits. You'll be able to live on beautiful grounds without having to rev up a lawn mower or pull a weed. For some people, this idea alone makes condo living an appealing idea.
These three benefits just scratch the surface of what condo living can bring into your life. If living in a condo sounds appealing, contact +639175667626 today to start viewing properties in your area.